I've hit a major bump in the road. I am stuck and am needing to call for road-side assistance (that would be academic computing).
I cannot get my page to publish from composer. I had been able to get stuff on my page by using the drag-and-drop method in SSH. The graphic wasn't showing up, though, and still isn't. On top of that, the web page is now all white with a giant Index of / on the top.
I am trying to remain positive. It is very difficult. I have been over the USF tutorials multiple times, read the text, been over web tutorials on Kompozer. . .
I've tried starting from scratch.
I am trying to remain positive. It is difficult, for I feel like something must be wrong with me. My brain must be deficient in some way. I feel like a rat in a maze. I feel about a smart as a rat, too. Those poor rats. . .
I now am weeks behind in terms of what my webpage should look like. I will keep reading the text and going to the websites. I will do what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment