Friday, September 26, 2008

Starting Over . . . Again

Because my knowledge is so rudimentary and I don't have the big picture yet, I inadvertently cause big problems by making little mistakes. And because I don't want to get tangled up again, I would still prefer to scrap everything and start from scratch. As I gain confidence and knowledge, I will be better able to fix mistakes as I go on.

I messed up my home page that I had been working on in the KompoZer by replacing it with something I was practicing. Oops. Rather than try to redo that one page and reconnect it to my links, I threw everything out and started from scratch. I am also going back in the book to chapters that we were working on weeks ago and doing those again. It's helping to build the puzzle, but I really need the world to stand still for one week while I work on this.

No comments: