Sunday, November 23, 2008

Regrouping

I am starting over again. I am determined to take something away from this class besides the memory of failure. I haven't failed, for I have learned so much and internalized so much that I didn't have a clue about before. But, I will feel like a failure if I just throw together a site with no organization. At the very least, I want to have mastered external style sheets and the use of HTML. As for graphics and drawing, I have decided that the skills I need for even begin to get a handle on that are way beyond where I am right now. If I am going to get anything meaningful out of a drawing program, that will require another course. I literally spent days trying to find a gimp tutorial that I could make sense of, and I've tried to get a handle on Photoshop Elements, but I really need some separate instruction.

So, to recap, I am going to master something well when I leave this class. It will not be everything, but it will be a base, something solid, that I can take away. I want to make sense out of something in all of this.

No comments: